Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wooohooo!!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!We are in Beijing....yeehaaaaa!!!!!!!!We had a great flight,the only problem was WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TURN ALL THE LIGHTS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY???????????????Not EVERYONE needs a cat nap every hour(I swear the first lamp I find is coming back with me for the return flight home).I kept myself entertained by socializing with the rest of the passengers(well the few that were awake....lol),at one point one of the flight attends walked by as Andrew and I were chatting and he stopped and said to Andrew "she talks alot....and never sleeps"........lmao!!!!One thing the rest of the passengers caught on to very quickly(regardless of what language the spoke )was if they gave me a smile I was sure to stop and chat. So they were quick to close their eyes when they saw me heading their way. Hahaha!
I can't upload pics as you know. Joe's in the shower. We're heading out to dinner and to pick up water. We will update with photos when we get back. Woooohooo, our first shopping trip in China! Yehaw!

5 comments:

Just Us Girls said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am up way too early but thought I would check.

You are that much closer to Meaghan!

Thanks for posting and I am so glad that you arrived in CHINA!! safely. I can't imagine you trying to talk to everyone LOL! ;)

Looking forward to watching your amazing journey... it has now begun!

BIG HUGS xoxoxox
Carrie

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Yah !!
You are there ...
The first thing I did was run up stairs to see if you had posted.
Doesn't it feel great to know that you are FINALLY in Meaghan's country ?
Have fun shopping and make sure you haggle over prices!
Andrea and her gang

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can you hear me!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MAn whats wrong with everyone, imagine wanting to sleep!!*LOL* Guess they are'nt nurses or have children that don't sleep!*LOL* See I knew we should of came, we could of kept ypu entertained!!


Take it easy on your first day shopping, don't be to hard on all the vendors


Thanks so much for posting so quickly!!!

Take Care off to work out!!

Love you guys!!

Sheila, Clarence and XiuZhu!!

PennyWolfe said...

That is great news. You can make friends anywhere, can't you! LOL!! Glad to hear it was a good flight. I tracked pretty much your every move up to about 30 minutes before you landed.

Can you believe you are FINALLY IN CHINA?!?! Pretty surreal eh? Enjoy every minute of it. I'll be hitting refresh as often as Lisa let's me in here to do so!

*hugs*

Krista Dolan said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My god, you have me laughing so hard, keeping all the passengers awake!!!

You fool!!

Krista

Go get somE WATER!!!!!
Your making me thirsty! LOL