An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
What a angel! XZ is standing her saying how cute she is and I asked her what she wanted to say to Meaghan, "Here it is: "Nia Hao Meaghan!"
Great pictures, you all look so comfortable! What a great looking family. Can't wait to see all 4 of you in your first picture! Bet the handsome big brother has the biggest grin!
4 comments:
Love the thumb action. What a cutie. Love all the pictures!!!!!
What a angel! XZ is standing her saying how cute she is and I asked her what she wanted to say to Meaghan, "Here it is: "Nia Hao Meaghan!"
Great pictures, you all look so comfortable! What a great looking family. Can't wait to see all 4 of you in your first picture! Bet the handsome big brother has the biggest grin!
Love ya's
What a beauty!! Those eyes are so big and beautiful.
I love all the pics. Thanks so much for sharing.
Keep them coming!!
xoxoxoxo
Carrie
I just love her big dark eyes...
Post a Comment