An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Love the pics. It does not look the same place as we went.... hmmm I wonder if they took you to a different section or if my memory is just fading.. Did you see the area with all the locks?
The Great Wall WITH a baby?! Impressive! We had the GW part of the trip before we got out girls (since out trip ends in Guangzhou, not Beijing) and I can't imagine hiking the Wall with an extra 15-20 pounds. Love the smiles and the maple-leaf hats!
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing to be at the wall??? It is a sight to behold. Love the pictures!!!
Love the pics. It does not look the same place as we went.... hmmm I wonder if they took you to a different section or if my memory is just fading.. Did you see the area with all the locks?
The Great Wall WITH a baby?! Impressive! We had the GW part of the trip before we got out girls (since out trip ends in Guangzhou, not Beijing) and I can't imagine hiking the Wall with an extra 15-20 pounds.
Love the smiles and the maple-leaf hats!
Post a Comment